Following Government announcement on Monday 4th January, DVSA have provided the latest information regarding the new UK National lockdown restrictions.
- All vocational lessons and tests will be suspended from 5th January until the restrictions are lifted.
- All theory tests will be suspended from 5th January until the restrictions are lifted.
- In-vehicle Driver CPC training must not take place, but remote training can continue via conferencing software, such as Zoom, Teams and Skype. Classroom training is suspended until the restrictions are lifted.
- In-person NRI exams will unfortunately not be able to take place and are suspended from 5th January until the restrictions are lifted.
- Remote Driver CPC exams and Instructor and Assessor theory exams can be arranged, please do get in touch with us for further information.
DVSA will email anyone who has booked a test and is affected by this to let them know the theory test is on hold and that they will need to reschedule it by visiting https://www.gov.uk/change-theory-test.
If you booked your pupils theory test you will need to log into the booking system and rearrange their test for a new date and time.
If you have any concerns or questions please do get in touch with us.
For further guidance, or if you have any questions, please get in touch with us.