This page has vacancies (employed and contractor) for LGV instructors who are registered on the National Register.
Self Employed Instructor Required for Immediate Start at the RTITB Instructor Academy
Day Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
The Academy is looking for a highly experienced and exceptional LGV instructor based in the Midlands area for approximately 10 day’s work each month. Courses to be delivered on behalf of the Academy include train-the-trainer, assessor and driver training.
- Want to be successful
- Are hardworking, dedicated and loyal
- Are caring, honest and have a great sense of humour
- Have 5 years + experience of delivering professional LGV training
- Are registered with the NRI
We would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com and include your requested day rate.
DVSA/RTITB/NRI Approved LGV Instructor / Assessor
Tyne & Wear LGV Driver Training are currently looking to appoint an approved DSA LGV Instructor / Assessor to instructor in the delivery of driver training from our branch in Gateshead. The appointed person must also be able to deliver the Driver CPC training which could occasionally be Nationwide.
- Deliver CPC training to a standard required by JAUPT.
- Maintain records of CPC training
- As a registered instructor you will deliver accurate and effective training up to DVSA Category CE level
- Assess and report individual driver training requirements
- Carry out driver assessments and identify any training needs, develop required training to up-skill the individual(s).
- You will ensure induction training is delivered consistently and professionally.
- Training and assessing clients currently enlisted on our Apprenticeship scheme
- Registered DVSA/NRI/RTITB LGV CE driving instructor
- Possess current and clean LGV C+E driving licence.
- Possess a current Driver CPC Card
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Recognised training qualification e.g. PTTLS level 3 or significant training experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to remain calm and patient when under pressure
- Communicate effectively with clients and adapt your language to suit
- Work well within a small team to deliver training requirements for the Company
- Must be flexible and prepared to travel (if necessary)
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
To apply for this role, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us on 0191 4691777 to find out more.
LGV Instructor Required for Merlin Supply Chain Solutions
Salary: Up to £30k
Merlin are looking for exceptional LGV Driving Instructors with a demonstrable high first time pass rate, sound knowledge and skills to support Module’s 1 – 4 inclusive.
You must be able to coach and support learners using a wide range of resources.
If you are a current NRI Instructor or DSA registered instructor and are looking to join a forward thinking, progressive and annotative company which celebrates above average first time pass rates with a new fleet, then we want to hear from you.
Contact Mike Parrott on 01536 533692/07516988546 or email email@example.com.
Self Employed Instructor Required for Immediate Start for APTT Ltd
APTT Ltd have a position for an LGV Training Instructor. We are based in the Wrexham area and are looking for experienced self employed RTITB Registered/NRI instructors to join our team, for training either at our Wrexham centre or at our customer premises. Some travelling will be required when working out of the centre. You will, on occasion, be required to provide training at weekends, for which you will be paid extra. You should be flexible as start/ finish times can vary, dependant on the course being delivered.
The LGV Driver Training will be based mainly around the Wrexham area. Ideally we would require you to have 3 + years of driver teaching experience.
- Smart appearance (You will be provided with an APTT Jacket)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Must have your own transport and be able to work within a 50 mile+ radius
- You must have Public Liability Insurance
- 3 + years of commercial training experience
- Experience delivering on-site “In-House” only training is essential
- LGV C Class and C+E License
All presentations and coursework will be provided by us.
If you would like to work for our friendly family business then please apply by email with your CV, plus copies of any certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Full Time LGV Instructor Required for Immediate Start. Enfield, London
We are growing and as a result are looking to take on an additional instructor to deliver training out of our site in Enfield, London. We are looking for experienced RTITB Registered/NRI instructors to join our team in a full time, salaried capacity. On offer is a competitive basic salary and company benefits. You should be flexible as start/ finish times can vary and you may, on occasion, be required to provide training at weekends, for which you will be paid extra.
Ideally you will have 3 + years of driver training experience but we would be happy to consider less for the right candidate.
- Smart appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ideally 3 + years of commercial training experience
- LGV C Class and C+E License 3 + years
Please apply by email with your CV to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you.
LGV Driving School Instructor
Due to the continued expansion of our LGV Driving Schools, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional DVSA Instructor to join the Eddie Stobart Training team in the Midlands. You will be responsible for providing accurate and effective LGV training; providing support, career development and training to the Eddie Stobart Driving workforce to maintain the highest professional standards.
Responsible for all training and assessing of delegates in accordance with current DVSA standards
- Complete all training, including relevant documentation to ensure the smooth operation of DVSA testing
- Support and guide delegates throughout all their training, providing coaching and advice as and when needed
- Co-ordination of the driver buddying scheme for all new drivers to help them gain valuable experience
- Support other members of the HR function with driver assessments and interviews
- Proactively suggest improvement to team processes and current training programmes
- Provide support and advice to all employees on training related issues
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 50 hours per week. Flexibility required to cover occasional weekends and nights
This role requires a valid or working towards registered LGV instructor licence – RTITB or NRI equivalent. You must be able to communicate effectively with all attendees and stakeholders, adapting your style and language to suit. You will need to keep up to date on sector and company related developments, as well as maintain a high standard of professionalism and flexibility within the role at all times.
Candidates must have a full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence, with a maximum of 3 penalty points and be IT literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. All applications should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV and covering letter.
Please provide details of relevant skills, experience and qualifications to support your application. If you are a current employee, you must inform your line manager before you put in your formal application.
If you would like to advertise your vacancy on here please contact us with the details and our team will get back to you within 1 working day.