We are looking for exam centres in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. If you would like to become an approved exam centre for the National Register of LGV Instructors please let us know or call the register manager on +44(0)7921 453816.
The criteria for becoming an exam centre is straight forward and takes into account the vehicles and facilities used for examinations, plus the manoeuvring area. Download the exam centre approval criteria
The benefits of becoming an approved exam centre for the DVSA endorsed National Register of LGV instructors are:
- If you provide LGV instructor training you can offer an on-site examination at the end of your training process
- You can display the NRI approved exam centre logo
- You are demonstrating to the road transport industry your commitment to the future and professionalism of the sector
- You can generate income by renting out your vehicles and classroom space to candidates wishing to sit the NRI examination
- You can build positive relationships with LGV instructors who are future potential customers
The investment to become an approved exam centre is £700+VATin year one (per site), which includes your pre-approval audit and first annual audit. It is then £400+VAT per year per site to retain your approval, which again includes auditing. Download an application now.