The Driver CPC Instructor Examining Criteria sets out the standards of knowledge and classroom instructional ability required of a Driver CPC Instructor. These are aligned to DVSA’s national standards for LGV and PCV driving.
The objective of the NRI Driver CPC Instructor Examination is for a Driver CPC Instructor candidate to demonstrate their commitment to meet and maintain national standards and deliver professional and engaging instruction to LGV, HGV and PCV drivers.
All approved Examination Centres should ensure full understanding of, and compliance with, the guidelines and procedures described in the Driver CPC Instructor Examining Criteria.
The Driver CPC Instructor Examining Criteria includes:
- Part 1 – Examining Introduction & Overview
- Part 2 – Eligibility for Examination, Results & Appeals
- Part 3 – Driver CPC Instructor Examination Process Overview
- Part 4 – Theory Test
- Part 5 – Driver CPC Classroom Instructional Ability Examination
- Part 6 – Lesson Subjects for Examination
Discount is not available on this product. Available on backorder.
Please note: this product is available to NRI Exam Centres only. Learn more about becoming an NRI Exam Centre.