The LGV Instructor Examining Criteria sets out how your organisation can become part of the NRI examination centre network and help DVSA work with the transport and logistics industry to achieve the NRI vision for safer drivers, safer vehicles and safer journeys for all on the UK’s roads.
The objective of NRI Instructor Examinations is to verify that the candidate Instructor is able to deliver a high standard of LGV/HGV driver training and that they meet the minimum criteria for becoming a Registered Instructor on the NRI.
All approved Examination Centres should ensure full understanding of, and compliance with, the guidelines and procedures described in the LGV Instructor Examining Criteria.
The LGV Instructor Examining Criteria includes:
- Part 1 – Examining Introduction & Overview
- Part 2 – Eligibility for Examination, Results & Appeals
- Part 3 – LGV Instructor Examination Process Overview
- Part 4 – Theory Test
- Part 5 – Practical Driving Ability
- Part 6 – In-Cab Training Test
- Part 7 – In-Cab Training – Instructional Ability Lessons
- Part 8 – Classroom Training Test
- Part 9 – Classroom Training – Instructional Ability Lessons
Discount is not available on this product. Available on backorder.
Please note: this product is available to NRI Exam Centres only. Learn more about becoming an NRI Exam Centre.